Cranberry Nut Dessert Recipe
My family manages a cranberry marsh so we've seen our share of recipes featuring that tart and tasty berry. We're especially fond of this easy-to-make, no-crust pie.
- 1-1/4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1. Place cranberries in a greased 9-in. pie plate; sprinkle with brown sugar and nuts. In a small bowl, beat egg; gradually add sugar. Beat in the flour and butter.
- 2. Pour over berries. Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece equals 161 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 88 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Nut Dessert
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC