My family manages a cranberry marsh so we've seen our share of recipes featuring that tart and tasty berry. We're especially fond of this easy-to-make, no-crust pie.
Recommended: 47 Cranberry Desserts Worth Puckering Up For
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Place cranberries in a greased 9-in. pie plate; sprinkle with brown sugar and nuts. In a small bowl, beat egg; gradually add sugar. Beat in the flour and butter.
- Pour over berries. Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Nut Dessert in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p129
Reviews forCranberry Nut Dessert
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 29, 2013