- 1-1/4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Place cranberries in a greased 9-in. pie plate; sprinkle with brown sugar and nuts. In a small bowl, beat egg; gradually add sugar. Beat in the flour and butter.
- Pour over berries. Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cranberry Nut Dessert
Sort By :
I have made this several times every year since I got the flier in the mail advertising this book! It goes together in 5 minutes and it tastes so good! If you are looking for an easy and tasty dessert, they don't get much simpler to make than this one! The sweet/tart flavor is so good.
This is a great dessert! My family said please make this again. My husband and I just celebrated our 43rd anniversary. This dessert was his request. It is easy to make and the tartness of the cranberries compliment the sweetness. Great end to a good meal or to a great day.