My family manages a cranberry marsh so we've seen our share of recipes featuring that tart and tasty berry. We're especially fond of this easy-to-make, no-crust pie.
Recommended: 47 Cranberry Desserts Worth Puckering Up For
- 1-1/4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Place cranberries in a greased 9-in. pie plate; sprinkle with brown sugar and nuts. In a small bowl, beat egg; gradually add sugar. Beat in the flour and butter.
- Pour over berries. Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Nut Dessert in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p129
Reviews for Cranberry Nut Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 29, 2013