- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and sugar. Whisk egg and milk; add to dry ingredients and mix well. Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking pan.
- Combine the nuts, brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over batter. Spoon cranberry sauce over the top.
- Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Combine the glaze ingredients; drizzle over warm coffee cake. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry-Nut Coffee Cake in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2006, p36
Reviews for Cranberry-Nut Coffee Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2009
"Could you put this in a bundt pan?"
Reviewed Apr. 12, 2009
"Served this Easter morning.Everyone raved about it. It is a keeper."