Cranberry Nut Bark
Studded with chunks or cranberries and nuts, this sweet creamy confection is the perfect last-minute gift! It's ready to wrap in less than 30 minutes, and everyone who tries it asks for more-and requests the recipe, too.
14 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts or pistachios, toasted
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating at 70% power for 1
- minute; stir. Microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring until
- smooth. Stir in cranberries and nuts.
- Spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for 20
- minutes. Break into small pieces; store in airtight containers.
- Yield: About 1-3/4 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 250 calories, 13 g fat (9 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 37 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.