Cranberry-Mustard Pork Loin Recipe
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (2 pounds)
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Place roast in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the cranberry sauce, mustard, brown sugar and lemon juice; pour over roast. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or until meat is tender. Remove roast and keep warm.
- Strain cooking juices into a 2-cup measuring cup; add enough water to measure 2 cups. In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth; stir in cooking juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pork. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Cranberry-Mustard Pork Loin
Sort By :
"Based on the comments, had really high expectations of this one. It was okay but I just didn't love it."
"I keep looking for more pork recipes and I found this and thought I'd love it with the cranberries but it wasn't my favorite. It was good but I just not my taste."
"Delicious ! I cut my pork loin into thick chops, sprinkled them with pepper and Essence and browned them before putting them in the crock pot. Added Worcestershire sauce , a pinch of salt and a sprinkle of Rosemary Garlic seasoning. Followed the directions for making the gravy but used 2 tbsp cornstarch, not 1. Served with mashed potatoes and green bean casserole. Definitely worth making! So tasty and easy!"
"A great flavor for a pork loin. The sauce was great as well. This dish was easy to make and the whole family liked it."
"This was really delicious. My hubby says its a keeper! The pork was so tender and the sauce has a nice flavor. Mine was done after 4 hrs. I added 2 Tbsp of cornstarch like some of the other reviews and it came out the perfect consistency. Next time I might try leaving out the brown sugar. As someone else commented, it really would very sweet with just the cranberry sauce."