Cranberry-Mustard Pork Loin
“This dressed-up pork loin is so easy that you only have to spend a few minutes in the morning preparing it,” notes Laura Cook of Wildwood, Missouri. “It’s a family favorite because it is so tasty, and a favorite of mine because it’s so fast and easy!”
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 1 boneless Pork Loin roast (2 pounds)
Tender pork loin will be the star of your holiday table.
Learn More >
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Place roast in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the cranberry sauce,
- mustard, brown sugar and lemon juice; pour over roast. Cover and
- cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or until meat is tender. Remove roast
- and keep warm.
- Strain cooking juices into a 2-cup measuring cup; add enough water to
- measure 2 cups. In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and cold
- water until smooth; stir in cooking juices. Bring to a boil; cook
- and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pork.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3 ounces cooked pork equals 255 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 236 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 22 g protein.