- Remove meat and thinly slice across the grain. Cover and refrigerate
- For gravy, skim fat from cooking juices; pour into a saucepan.
- Combine flour, water and browning sauce if desired until smooth;
- stir into cooking juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2
- minutes or until thickened. Cover and refrigerate.
- Place beef slices in a shallow baking dish; top with mushrooms,
- cranberries and gravy. Cover and bake at 325° for 60-65 minutes
- or until heated through and mushrooms are tender. Yield: 10-12
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.