- Stir into the cream cheese mixture just until blended. Pour over
- crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around
- edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- In a large saucepan, bring cornstarch and cranberry sauce to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool.
- In a small bowl, beat cream and vanilla until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add confectioners' sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Spread over the cheesecake. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until set.
- Carefully spread 1 cup of cranberry mixture to within 1 in. of edge;
- cover and refrigerate remaining cranberry mixture. Refrigerate
- cheesecake overnight. Serve with the remaining cranberry mixture.
- Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 384 calories, 20 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 114 mg cholesterol, 230 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.