- 1 package (9 ounces) chocolate wafer cookies, crushed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/3 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom and about 2 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Combine sugar and flour; add to cream cheese and mix well. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined.
- In a small bowl, dissolve coffee in water; add cream and cinnamon. Stir into the cream cheese mixture just until blended. Pour over crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- In a large saucepan, bring cornstarch and cranberry sauce to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool.
- In a small bowl, beat cream and vanilla until soft peaks form. Gradually add confectioners' sugar, beating until stiff peaks form. Spread over the cheesecake. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until set.
- Carefully spread 1 cup of cranberry mixture to within 1 in. of edge; cover and refrigerate remaining cranberry mixture. Refrigerate cheesecake overnight. Serve with the remaining cranberry mixture. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Cranberry Mocha Cheesecake
Sort By :
"This surprised me! I was hoping to like it, but I really really liked it. So did everyone else as well!"
"It's a must have esp. at the holidays! I've made this with wafer cookies, oreo crumbs (our favorite) and chocolate graham cracker crumbs - all with rave reviews! Thanks for this recipe!"
"Most requested recipe at our Thanksgiving Dinner!"
"Have made this recipe at least 8 times and always receive positive compliments. The last time I made the crust with vanilla wafer cookies, making it less rich (didn't have chocolate wafer cookies in pantry at the time)"