Cranberry Medley Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 2 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 1 large navel orange, peeled and chopped
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until berries pop, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a small bowl; refrigerate, covered, until cold. Yield: 6 cups.
1/2 cup equals 63 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fruit.
Reviews for Cranberry Medley
"very simple, nice change for thanksgiving cranberries. i added a small amount of cinnamon and ginger. my oranges fell apart during cooking, but maybe i stirred it too much, so i would maybe add those later in the process."
"The picture is in the magazine, why not online??"
"This was very good! Will make again!!"
"Sure would like to see a picture of this."