I saw a cranberry chutney recipe that used sugar, oil and other flavors I didn't care for, so I made this combination with sugar substitute and eliminated the oil. Now it's a family favorite. —Gloria Wiech, Frontenac, Minnesota
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 2 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 1 large navel orange, peeled and chopped
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until berries pop, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a small bowl; refrigerate, covered, until cold. Yield: 6 cups.
Originally published as Cranberry Medley in Healthy Cooking October/November 2008, p39
Reviews for Cranberry Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review