Cranberry Medley Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 2 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 1 large navel orange, peeled and chopped
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until berries pop, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a small bowl; refrigerate, covered, until cold. Yield: 6 cups.
Reviews for Cranberry Medley(4)
Sort By :
very simple, nice change for thanksgiving cranberries. i added a small amount of cinnamon and ginger. my oranges fell apart during cooking, but maybe i stirred it too much, so i would maybe add those later in the process.
The picture is in the magazine, why not online??
This was very good! Will make again!!
Sure would like to see a picture of this.
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Fresh Cranberry Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >