Cranberry Meatballs Recipe
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine meatball ingredients. Shape into 72 meatballs (1 in. each).
- Place meatballs on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Remove from the oven; drain on paper towels.
- In a large saucepan, combine sauce ingredients. Cook, stirring frequently, until the cranberry sauce is melted. Add the meatballs and heat through. Yield: 12 main-dish or 24 appetizer servings.
Reviews for Cranberry Meatballs(20)
Sort By :
I just made this last night! It was fast, easy, and VERY VERY VERY Delicious!!! I used Turnkey instead of pork and OMG! I will be making this regularly! Love love love! My boyfriend called me a gourmet chef!
My whole family really liked these meatballs. I did make a few changes to suit our tastes. For the meatballs, I replaced the corn flake crumbs with panko and I used ground beef instead of pork. For the sauce, I replaced the 1 cup of ketchup with 1/2 cup of bottled plum sauce and 1/2 a cup of ketchup. I also used apple cider vinegar since I didn't have lemon juice on hand. I didn't heat the sauce before putting it on the meatballs and cooked them for 25 minutes at 425. They were so delicious!
Great recipe. Made it with frozen meatballs and it was still the best ever.
I think I was a little heavy-handed with the ketchup, so these sweet little meatballs gave me awful heartburn....but they were so good, I'll make them again! Easy too...with ingredients I already had on hand in the pantry. Love that!
I cheated and used 2 lbs frozen Rosini Italian meatballs from Walmart. Cooked in the crockpot for 4-1/2 hours on low. The sauce is terrific and I'll definitely make them again. Any leftovers reheat well in the microwave and are very, very tasty!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Country Woman Appetizers >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >
- Meatball Appetizers >
- Meatball Recipes >
- Pork Appetizers >
- Pork Main Dishes >