Cranberry-Maple Pork Chops Recipe
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup grape jelly
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, brown chops in butter. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, combine the cranberry sauce, jelly, ketchup and soy sauce; cook and stir until blended. Return chops to the pan; drizzle with syrup. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until meat is tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Cranberry-Maple Pork Chops(7)
Sort By :
I made this for my parents a few weeks ago and they just loved it. They ask for it every other week. I love the cranberry/maple glaze! This is a keeper!
so good on chicken as well
My family loved it!!
Delicious. My finicky husband even liked it. The only change I made was I only had the Jellied Cranberry Sauce on hand so I used it and added a half cup of dried cranberries. I believe I'll do the same next time I make it. Enough left over for another meal. Iserved it with frozen corn and rice. I added some of the sauce to the leftover rice to keep it moist. I used 4 pork chops instead of six but kept the rest of the ingredients the same quantities.
I made the dish with only one change. I added the Maple Syrup to the mixture rather than drizzling the chops. Excellent! I also used thick center cut chops and the meat was tender and moist cooked according to the recipe. We will use this again and again, both for a family meal and dinner parties.
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >