Cranberry Macadamia Bark
"I fill Christmas tins with this special candy to give as gifts," says Pamela Galiardi of San Jose, California.
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 jar (3 ounces) macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- In a saucepan, melt candy coating in a saucepan over medium-low heat,
- stirring until smooth. Add nuts and cranberries; mix well. Spread
- onto a foil-lined baking sheet. Cool. Break into pieces.
- Yield: 1-1/4 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 325 calories, 20 g fat (13 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 24 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.