Cranberry Limeade Slush
Turn any get-together into an extra-special celebration with this slushy pink drink. If you like, add vodka before blending.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed cranberry juice concentrate
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 ounce vodka, optional
- 5-1/2 cups ice cubes
- In a blender, combine the limeade concentrate, cranberry juice
- concentrate, confectioners' sugar and vodka if desired. Add ice;
- cover and process for 1-2 minutes or until slushy. Pour into chilled
- glasses; serve immediately.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup (calculated without vodka) equals 239 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.