Cranberry Lime Sparkler Recipe
You just can’t beat a reliable punch recipe that has a mass appeal. The crimson color of this beverage is well-suited for the Christmas season.— Kari Scilley, Perham, Minnesota
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup club soda, chilled
- 1 cup ginger ale, chilled
- 2 medium limes, sliced
- 1 cup maraschino cherries
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine water and cranberry sauce; cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Stir in sugar; cool to room temperature.
- 2. Transfer to a pitcher; stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Refrigerate until chilled.
- 3. Just before serving, add the club soda, ginger ale, limes and cherries. Yield: 9 servings.
3/4 cup equals 159 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 30 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Lime Sparkler
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC