- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup club soda, chilled
- 1 cup ginger ale, chilled
- 2 medium limes, sliced
- 1 cup maraschino cherries
- In a large saucepan, combine water and cranberry sauce; cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Stir in sugar; cool to room temperature.
- Transfer to a pitcher; stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, add the club soda, ginger ale, limes and cherries. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Lime Sparkler in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2010, p73
Reviews for Cranberry Lime Sparkler
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review