Cranberry-Lime Sangria Recipe
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) white wine, chilled
- 3/4 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 each medium orange, lime and apple, peeled and diced
- 1 bottle (1 liter) citrus soda, chilled
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine water and cranberries. Cook over medium heat until berries pop, about 5 minutes. Drain and discard liquid; set cranberries aside.
- 2. In a pitcher, combine the wine and limeade concentrate. Stir in the diced fruit and reserved cranberries; add the soda. Serve over ice. Yield: 13 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup: 134 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 12mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Cranberry-Lime Sangria
"ALL the liquids should be mixed first and chilled. Then to serve add the other igredients."
"This was a hit for the Holiday's and every sip of it was enjoyed by friends. This recipe is going into my favorites!"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.