Tart, light and fruity, this party-worthy sangria is a hit at any time of the year. —Katy Joosten, Little Chute, Wisconsin
13 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) white wine, chilled
- 3/4 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 each medium orange, lime and apple, peeled and diced
- 1 bottle (1 liter) citrus soda, chilled
- In a small saucepan, combine water and cranberries. Cook over medium
- heat until berries pop, about 5 minutes. Drain and discard liquid;
- set cranberries aside.
- In a pitcher, combine the wine and limeade concentrate. Stir in the
- diced fruit and reserved cranberries; add the soda. Serve over ice.
- Yield: 13 servings (3/4 cup each).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 134 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 12 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.