- 2 cups water
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) white wine, chilled
- 3/4 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 each medium orange, lime and apple, peeled and diced
- 1 bottle (1 liter) citrus soda, chilled
- In a small saucepan, combine water and cranberries. Cook over medium heat until berries pop, about 5 minutes. Drain and discard liquid; set cranberries aside.
- In a pitcher, combine the wine and limeade concentrate. Stir in the diced fruit and reserved cranberries; add the soda. Serve over ice. Yield: 13 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Cranberry-Lime Sangria in Taste of Home December/January 2012, p47
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Cranberry-Lime Sangria
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 31, 2011
"This was a hit for the Holiday's and every sip of it was enjoyed by friends. This recipe is going into my favorites!"