- 2 egg whites
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk egg whites for 1 minute. Whisk in the sugar, vanilla, lime peel and salt. Stir in coconut and cranberries.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2-in. apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Cranberry Lime Macaroons in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p122
Reviews for Cranberry Lime Macaroons
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review