- 2 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- Dash coarsely ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons jellied cranberry sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 2 teaspoons raspberry vinegar
- Sprinkle pork chops with pepper. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, brown chops on both sides over medium-high heat. Combine cranberry sauce and mustard; spoon over chops. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 6-8 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Remove chops and keep warm. Add cranberries and vinegar to skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to about 3 tablespoons. Serve with chops. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Cranberry-Kissed Pork Chops For 2(1)
Sort By :
Fast yummy. I added lots of seasoning. Then topped with cranberry sauce, ketchup and sweet onion mustard....wish it had more mustard--next time! Oh ya I skipped the dried cranberry and vinegar steps.....had whole berry cranberry sauce already.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Sauce Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Dinner Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >