"I like to serve this quick entree over golden cooked noodles or fluffy white rice." —Betty Nichols, Eugene, Oregon
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- Dash coarsely ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons jellied cranberry sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 2 teaspoons raspberry vinegar
- Sprinkle pork chops with pepper. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, brown chops on both sides over medium-high heat. Combine cranberry sauce and mustard; spoon over chops. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 6-8 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Remove chops and keep warm. Add cranberries and vinegar to skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to about 3 tablespoons. Serve with chops. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry-Kissed Pork Chops For 2 in Taste of Home
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Cranberry-Kissed Pork Chops For 2
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review