- 6 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/3 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 4-1/2 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- Sprinkle pork chops with pepper. Brown chops on both sides over medium-high heat in a large skillet coated with cooking spray. Combine cranberry sauce and mustard; spoon over chops. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 4-6 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°.
- Remove chops and let stand for 5 minutes. Add cranberries and vinegar to skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to about 1/2 cup. Serve with chops. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Cranberry-Kissed Pork Chops(4)
Sort By :
Am I missing something? The recipe calls for 2 tablespoons of vinegar and 3 tablespoons of dried cranberries and then reduce that down to 1/2 cup?!?!? Where is the liquid coming from? I made this but no where near the liquid for 1/2 cup reduced. The flavor was still good and I will make it again, but would like to know the actual amount of liquid for the sauce.
This was pretty good. The raspberry flavor came through more than the cranberry - for me anyway. I doubled the sauce ingredients cause we apparently like things a little more saucy than most. It didn't really reduce much for me, but it was a good enough consistency.
We did not care for this at all.
This gets a 5 star rate. I fixed it for dinner tonight and it was absolutely delicious. I will fix it again and again!!!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Sauce Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Dinner Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >