Cranberry Jello Mold Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) strawberry or 6 ounces lemon gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- Sour cream, optional
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Stir in cranberry sauce and pineapple. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until slightly thickened. Stir in nuts. Pour into a 1-1/2-qt. gelatin mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until set. Unmold onto a serving platter. Serve with sour cream if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Cranberry Jello Mold(4)
Sort By :
i followed the directions precisely, and it turned out bad. the jello was not firm at all, and it was just a mess. i think the pineapple should be drained. maybe too many juices with the cran sauce and pineapple. looking for a better recipe elsewhere. no thanks to this one.
I make this with raspberry jello and add a quarter cup minced celery. I always get positive complements.
I have made this recipe for many years. For a buffet table it can be made in individual muffin cups. Unmolded and served on a lettuce lined tray, topped with combined cool whip & mayo, it makes an attractive addition to any table.
I've made this for years, but with cherry jello and omit the nuts.