- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce, cubed
- 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- Blue cheese salad dressing and celery sticks
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 45 minutes or until cranberry sauce is melted.
- Meanwhile, cut wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections. Place wings on a greased broiler pan. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned, turning occasionally.
- Transfer wings to slow cooker; toss to coat. Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours or until tender. Serve with dressing and celery. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Cranberry Hot Wings in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p42
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Cranberry Hot Wings
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review