Cranberry Honey Butter
If you are traveling to a friend's or loved one's for the holidays, bring them something even better than a bottle of wine-this easy to whip up treat! —Arisa Cupp, Sherwood, Oregon
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a small bowl, beat all ingredients until blended. Store in an
- airtight container in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks or freeze up to
- 3 months. Yield: 24 servings.