Cranberry Herbal Tea Cooler
You only need to stir together a few ingredients for this delightful take on traditional iced tea. After just one sip, it's sure to be a summertime favorite for years to come. —The Light & Tasty Test Kitchen
8 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 3-1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 8 orange spice herbal tea bags
- 4 cups reduced-calorie reduced-sugar cranberry juice
- Orange slices
- In a saucepan, bring the water, orange juice and sugar to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat;
- add tea bags. Let stand for 4 minutes.
- Remove and discard tea bags. Transfer to a pitcher; stir in cranberry
- juice. Refrigerate until chilled. Garnish with orange slices. Yield:
- 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 42 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 fruit.