Cranberry Grapefruit Relish
Just two ingredients make this tasty relish a cinch to put together. Try it over turkey, ham or pork for a fun change of pace. —Diane Willis, San Mateo, California
7 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 large pink grapefruit (about 1 pound each), peeled and sectioned
- In a small saucepan, cook and stir cranberry sauce over medium heat
- until melted. Cool slightly. Stir in grapefruit sections. Chill
- until serving. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup equals 111 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 12 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.