Cranberry-Glazed Turkey Breast Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups jellied cranberry sauce
- 2/3 cup thawed unsweetened apple juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 bone-in turkey breast (5 to 6 pounds)
- In a small saucepan, bring the cranberry sauce, apple juice concentrate and butter to a boil. Remove from the heat; cool.
- Carefully loosen skin of turkey breast. Set aside 1/2 cup sauce for basting and 3/4 cup for serving. Spoon remaining sauce onto the turkey, rubbing mixture under and over the skin.
- Place turkey on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally with reserved sauce. Cover and let stand for 15 minutes before carving. Warm reserved 3/4 cup sauce; serve with turkey. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry-Glazed Turkey Breast in Light & Tasty October/November 2007, p49
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Cranberry-Glazed Turkey Breast
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 23, 2008
Made a dry run of thring this before Thanksgiving when I prepare dinner for guests. Was so very good.I hope to get some nice comments on it.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Turkey >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Turkey >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Dinner Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Potluck Dinner Recipes >