- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless rolled pork loin roast (3 pounds)
- 1 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Combine salt and pepper; rub over the roast. Place roast, fat side up, on a rack in a greased roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the cranberry sauce, orange juice and brown sugar in a saucepan; cook over medium heat until cranberry sauce is melted. Drizzle a fourth of the glaze over roast.
- Bake 20 minutes longer; or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting frequently with remaining glaze. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Warm remaining glaze; serve with roast. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Cranberry Glazed Pork Roast
"Cooked a pork sirloin roast in the crock pot on high with half of the sauce for 5 hours. Served the rest of the sauce with the meat. Everyone loved it! Also added the dry mustard and cloves as some other reviewers recommended."
"Made for Christmas dinner. Awesome. Added the ground mustard and cloves as suggested by other reviewer and switched to whole berry sauce. Have already shared the recipe. Will make over and over."
"This is a great way to use up left over cranberry sauce and it is delicious. I prepare it for thanksgiving dinner with the turkey as well as throughout the year."
"I didn't have orange juice so I used a half cup of pineapple tidbits with juice and added a little powdered ginger as a spice. Delicious!"
"Quick to put together and delicious. Made for Easter and everyone loved it."