Cranberry Glazed Ham
That show-stopping entree you've been hoping for is right here, and it only takes five ingredients to make. The sweet and tangy cranberry glaze pairs beautifully with succulent ham. —Joni Peterson, Wichita, Kansas
15 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour 35 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (5 pounds)
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, combine cranberry sauce,
- syrup, vinegar and mustard. Set aside 1 cup mixture for sauce.
- Line a shallow roasting pan with foil. Place ham on a rack in
- prepared pan. Cover and bake 1 hour. Baste with some of the
- remaining cranberry mixture; bake 35-45 minutes or until a
- thermometer reads 140°, basting with additional mixture every 10
- minutes. Heat reserved sauce; serve with ham. Yield: 15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 5 ounces cooked ham with about 1 tablespoon sauce equals 233 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 1,576 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer