That show-stopping entree you've been hoping for is right here, and it only takes five ingredients to make. The sweet and tangy cranberry glaze pairs beautifully with succulent ham. —Joni Peterson, Wichita, Kansas
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (5 pounds)
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, combine cranberry sauce, syrup, vinegar and mustard. Set aside 1 cup mixture for sauce.
- Line a shallow roasting pan with foil. Place ham on a rack in prepared pan. Cover and bake 1 hour. Baste with some of the remaining cranberry mixture; bake 35-45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 140°, basting with additional mixture every 10 minutes. Heat reserved sauce; serve with ham. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry-Glazed Ham in Healthy Cooking December/January 2009, p36
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Cranberry Glazed Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review