- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (5 pounds)
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, combine cranberry sauce, syrup, vinegar and mustard. Set aside 1 cup mixture for sauce.
- Line a shallow roasting pan with foil. Place ham on a rack in prepared pan. Cover and bake 1 hour. Baste with some of the remaining cranberry mixture; bake 35-45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 140°, basting with additional mixture every 10 minutes. Heat reserved sauce; serve with ham. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Cranberry Glazed Ham
"dlboylan, yes I've poured it over a spiral sliced ham in a crockpot, and it turns out amazing!"
"Will this work for sliced ham in a crock pot. Maybe pour the mixture over the ham? It sounds delicious!"
"Best ham glaze i've tried!"
"This was wonderful! Loved the cranberry flavor baked into the ham."
"First, my husband hates cranberries, but when I had this glaze on the ham, he said throw every other recipe away, this is excellent. I did not use the mustard, because I did not have any. It is very, very good."
"I have used this recipe for many years. My family loves the flavor plus it is very attractive because of the festive red color it turns. If there are any leftovers it makes great ham biscuits for breakfast or snack later."
"Wonderful, and it looked so pretty on my holiday table."
"We loved this glaze! It is not overly sweet. It enhances the flavor of the smoked ham. Has anyone tried it on turkey?"