Cranberry-Ginger Pork Ribs Recipe
This festive and spicy main dish is wonderful served for weeknight family meals or for entertaining.Judy Armstrong, Prairieville, Louisiana
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 habanero peppers, seeded and minced
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced grated gingerroot
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2-1/2 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Hot cooked rice
- In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, habanero peppers, ginger and garlic. Sprinkle ribs with salt and peppers. In a large skillet, brown ribs in oil on all sides; drain.
- Transfer meat to a 3-qt. slow cooker; pour cranberry mixture over ribs. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender. Skim fat from cooking juices. Serve with pork and rice. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry-Ginger Pork Ribs in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2010, p72
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cranberry-Ginger Pork Ribs(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Rib Recipes >
- Rice Recipes >