- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 habanero peppers, seeded and minced
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced grated gingerroot
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2-1/2 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Hot cooked rice
- In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, habanero peppers, ginger and garlic. Sprinkle ribs with salt and peppers. In a large skillet, brown ribs in oil on all sides; drain.
- Transfer meat to a 3-qt. slow cooker; pour cranberry mixture over ribs. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender. Skim fat from cooking juices. Serve with pork and rice. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cranberry-Ginger Pork Ribs
Sort By :
"Nice change from ribs and kraut . Will make again. My partner thought it was very tasty. I bought a low price cranberry sauce, would buy better brand next time."