Cranberry Ginger Bark Recipe
Need an item for a seasonal bake sale, cookie exchange or party...then try this treat. The crystallized ginger add such a special touch to this lovely looking bark.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 18 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup crystallized ginger, chopped
- 2/3 cup lightly salted cashews
- 2 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 1. In a microwave, melt white chocolate: stir until smooth. Combine the cranberries, ginger and cashews. Remove 2/3 cup and set aside. Stir remaining cranberry mixture into melted chocolate.
- 2. Spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved cranberry mixture. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- 3. In a microwave, melt dark chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over candy. Chill until firm. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 1-1/2 pounds.
1 ounce equals 172 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 31 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Ginger Bark
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC