- 18 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup crystallized ginger, chopped
- 2/3 cup lightly salted cashews
- 2 ounces dark chocolate chips
- In a microwave, melt white chocolate: stir until smooth. Combine the cranberries, ginger and cashews. Remove 2/3 cup and set aside. Stir remaining cranberry mixture into melted chocolate.
- Spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved cranberry mixture. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- In a microwave, melt dark chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over candy. Chill until firm. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 1-1/2 pounds.
Originally published as Cranberry Ginger Bark in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p143
Reviews for Cranberry Ginger Bark
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review