- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cranberry sauce and lemon juice until blended. Chill until partially set.
- Stir in pineapple and celery. Pour into a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until firm. Unmold onto a serving platter. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Gelatin Mold in Taste of Home December/January 2007, p36
Reviews for Cranberry Gelatin Mold
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 18, 2012
Lovely presentation and great flavor. I served it with some cranberry sauce and mayo mixed together.