Cranberry Gelatin Mold Recipe
Tangy and fruity, this festive gelatin mold is not only easy to prepare but pretty, too. Once they've tried it, your family will request it again and again.
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cranberry sauce and lemon juice until blended. Chill until partially set.
- Stir in pineapple and celery. Pour into a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until firm. Unmold onto a serving platter. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Gelatin Mold in Taste of Home December/January 2007, p36
Reviews for Cranberry Gelatin Mold(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 18, 2012
Lovely presentation and great flavor. I served it with some cranberry sauce and mayo mixed together.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Salad Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Jello Salad Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >