Cranberry Fruit Punch Recipe
"I tried different combinations of juices until I came up with this pleasant punch that's not too sweet," relates Jean Ann Herritt of Canton, Ohio. "It's perfect when you're serving a lot of holiday sweets."
- 6 cups grapefruit juice, chilled
- 1 can (46 ounces) DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice, chilled
- 4 cups cranberry-raspberry juice, chilled
- 4 cups cranberry-apple juice, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen grape juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups raspberry or cherry soda, chilled
- 1. In a large container, combine the first seven ingredients. Stir in soda. Serve immediately over ice if desired. Yield: about 36 servings (7 quarts).
1 serving (1 cup) equals 113 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC