"I tried different combinations of juices until I came up with this pleasant punch that's not too sweet," relates Jean Ann Herritt of Canton, Ohio. "It's perfect when you're serving a lot of holiday sweets."
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen grape juice concentrate
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate
- 6 cups white grapefruit juice
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 4 cups cranberry-raspberry juice
- 4 cups cranberry-apple juice
- 4 cups chilled raspberry or cherry soda
- Place juice concentrates in a 7-qt. or larger container; let stand until partially thawed. Stir in juices.
- To serve, stir in soda. Serve over ice. Yield: 24 servings (about 1 cup each).
Originally published as Cranberry Fruit Punch in Taste of Home December/January 2005, p15
Reviews for Cranberry Fruit Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review