Cranberry Fruit Punch Recipe
"I tried different combinations of juices until I came up with this pleasant punch that's not too sweet," relates Jean Ann Herritt of Canton, Ohio. "It's perfect when you're serving a lot of holiday sweets."
- 6 cups grapefruit juice, chilled
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 4 cups cranberry-raspberry juice, chilled
- 4 cups cranberry-apple juice, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen grape juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups raspberry or cherry soda, chilled
- In a large container, combine the first seven ingredients. Stir in soda. Serve immediately over ice if desired. Yield: about 36 servings (7 quarts).
Originally published as Cranberry Fruit Punch in Taste of Home December/January 2005, p15
Reviews for Cranberry Fruit Punch(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review