Cranberry Fruit Mold
This special gelatin salad takes the place of ordinary cranberry sauce on my Thanksgiving table. Grapes and mandarin oranges make it deliciously different.
—Kristy Duncan, Southfield, North Carolina
10-12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) cranberry gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1-1/2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- 2 cups halved seedless red or green grapes
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatins in boiling water. Gently stir in ginger
- ale. Refrigerate until slightly thickened, about 1-1/2 hours. Stir
- in grapes and oranges. Transfer to a 5-cup mold coated with cooking
- spray. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Invert onto a serving
- plate. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 97 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 36 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.