Cranberry Fruit Mold Recipe
This special gelatin salad takes the place of ordinary cranberry sauce on my Thanksgiving table. Grapes and mandarin oranges make it deliciously different. —Kristy Duncan, Southfield, North Carolina
- 1 package (3 ounces) cranberry gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1-1/2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- 2 cups halved seedless red or green grapes
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1. In a bowl, dissolve gelatins in boiling water. Gently stir in ginger ale. Refrigerate until slightly thickened, about 1-1/2 hours. Stir in grapes and oranges. Transfer to a 5-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Invert onto a serving plate. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 97 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 36 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Fruit Mold
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC