- 1 package (3 ounces) cranberry gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1-1/2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- 2 cups halved seedless red or green grapes
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatins in boiling water. Gently stir in ginger ale. Refrigerate until slightly thickened, about 1-1/2 hours. Stir in grapes and oranges. Transfer to a 5-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Invert onto a serving plate. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Cranberry Fruit Mold
"I could not find cranberry gelatin so I used cherry or black cherry. I also used a 15 oz can of mandarin oranges."
"I've not made this salad before, but must try it soon. Seeing picture makes it look lusciously attractive. Thank you for sharing your recipe."