This special gelatin salad takes the place of ordinary cranberry sauce on my Thanksgiving table. Grapes and mandarin oranges make it deliciously different. —Kristy Duncan, Southfield, North Carolina
- 1 package (3 ounces) cranberry gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1-1/2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- 2 cups halved seedless red or green grapes
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatins in boiling water. Gently stir in ginger ale. Refrigerate until slightly thickened, about 1-1/2 hours. Stir in grapes and oranges. Transfer to a 5-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Invert onto a serving plate. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Fruit Mold in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p119
Reviews for Cranberry Fruit Mold
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review