A "fool" is a dessert made by folding pureed fruit into whipped cream. In this delectable version, cranberry sauce is the featured fruit. If you're pressed for time, you can use 2 cups frozen whipped topping instead of the whipping cream.
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Additional grated orange peel, optional
- Fresh mint, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, orange peel and allspice. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with orange peel and mint if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Fool in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2002, p11
Reviews for Cranberry Fool
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review