Cranberry Fluff Recipe
- 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups diced unpeeled tart apples
- 1/2 cup halved green grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Place cranberries in a food processor; cover and process until finely chopped. Transfer to a large bowl; add marshmallows and sugar. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, stir in the apples, grapes, nuts and salt. Fold in whipped cream. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Cranberry Fluff(10)
Sort By :
This recipe has been in my husband's family f-o-r-e-v-e-r, and I am currently the keeper of the famous Fluff recipe. Our recipe is slightly different than the one above. First, I've found the 12 oz. bag of cranberries makes 3 ground cups, and that's plenty. It's easy to freeze the cranberries ahead of time, and food process frozen. Also, since we want a Fluff-y, cloud-like texture, we don't use the grapes, but we do make sure the apple, 1 stalk of celery, and at least 1 banana are finely chopped. A small can of very well-drained crushed pineapple is added too for sweetness and consistency. It's a beautiful salad. Easy to make. So requested! For us, it isn't Thanksgiving or Christmas without the Fluff!
LOVE THIS, Beautiful for Christmas, but if you want to make this later in the year buy your cranberries when in seanson and freez them. My sister-in law doesn't like cranberries BUt she likes this
I have made this recipe since it appeared in the Oct/Nov Issue of TOH 2002. It is wonderful. I have to make it every year now.
This is a family favorite. I make it evey year for Thanksgiving and Christmas. The flavor is outstanding, a nice balance of sweet and tart. I have served this as a side dish with a traditional Thanksgiving dinner and also on the dessert table. It is a really nice balance to all the sweet, heavy desserts.
This is a new favorite! I made it for the Superbowl party we attended & EVERYONE loved it! Even someone who HATES fruit went back for seconds of this! I used fat free cool-whip instead of the heavy whipping cream & substituted Splenda for the sugar & it still turned out FABULOUS!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Apple Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Salad Recipes >