With just five basic ingredients, this wonderfully tangy punch couldn't be much simpler to stir together. It won't take a lot of you time away from other party preparations, which is a real plus.—Suzette Jury, Keene, California
8 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 bottle (32 ounces) cranberry juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- In a pitcher, combine the cranberry, orange, grapefruit juices and
- sugar. Refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving, stir in
- ginger ale. Yield: 2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 154 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.