These pretty pinwheels will disappear so fast, it will make you head spin! "The dried cranberries and chopped green onions make these perfect for a Christmas buffet," suggests Joyce Benninger from Owen Sound, Ontario
- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried cranberries
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, feta cheese and onions. Stir in cranberries. Spread about 1/2 cup mixture over each tortilla and roll up tightly. Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cut each roll-up into 10 slices. Yield: 40 appetizers.
Originally published as Cranberry Feta Pinwheels in Taste of Home December/January 2004, p60
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Cranberry Feta Pinwheels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review