Cranberry Feta Cheesecake Recipe
- 7 crisp sesame breadsticks, crushed (about 2/3 cup)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 carton (12 ounces) cranberry-orange sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, combine breadstick crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat the ricotta, feta and cream until smooth. Add the cornstarch and horseradish; mix well. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in the cranberry-orange sauce, pecans, thyme and rosemary. Spoon into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- 4. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Let cheesecake stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 24-30 servings.
1 slice: 98 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 111mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (6g sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Cranberry Feta Cheesecake
"I would love to make this for my holiday table but am not sure what cranberry orange sauce is. Is it a relish or a liquid of some kind?"
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer