Cranberry Feta Cheesecake Recipe
- 7 crisp sesame breadsticks, crushed (about 2/3 cup)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 carton (12 ounces) cranberry-orange sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, combine breadstick crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat the ricotta, feta and cream until smooth. Add the cornstarch and horseradish; mix well. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in the cranberry-orange sauce, pecans, thyme and rosemary. Spoon into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- 4. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Let cheesecake stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 24-30 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 98 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 111 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Feta Cheesecake
"I would love to make this for my holiday table but am not sure what cranberry orange sauce is. Is it a relish or a liquid of some kind?"
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer