You can pack a lot of flavor into an elegant appetizer just by using the right combination of ingredients. I created this blue cheese filling for a holiday gathering and everyone loved it. —Margee Berry, White Salmon, Washington
Featured In: 25 Christmas Potluck Appetizers for 12 or More
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 24 leaves Belgian endive
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and jelly until smooth. Stir in cheese and cranberries. Spoon heaping teaspoonfuls onto each endive leaf. Sprinkle with pecans. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Cranberry Endive Appetizers in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2013, p11
Reviews for Cranberry Endive Appetizers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review