- sugar, orange juice and cinnamon until blended. Pour into an 8-in.
- square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine the
- cranberries, dates, walnuts and orange peel; sprinkle over brown
- sugar mixture.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar and remaining butter until crumbly, about
- 2 minutes. Add egg and vanilla; mix well. Combine the flour, baking
- powder and salt; add to the sugar mixture alternately with
- buttermilk, beating well after each addition. Spread over cranberry
- Bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before inverting
- onto a serving plate.
- Combine the drizzle ingredients; drizzle over cake. Yield: 12
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 270 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 204 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.